Easy access from I-79 and I-90
- Take Peninsula Dr./Rt 832 North into Presque Isle State Park, access traveling North from 26th Street, 12th Street, 8th Street and 6th Street.
- From the park’s entrance, travel approximately 3.6 miles into the park.
- You will see a sign for the Lighthouse.
- Turn left at the fork, then turn right at stop sign to continue on Peninsula Dr. Travel another 0.7 miles and the Lighthouse will be on your left.
- Parking is on the north and south sides of the road.
- When parking, make sure you are completely off the roadway and the bike path.
- There is no parking at the top of the Lighthouse driveway for visitors.